Monday, October 31, 2005

The Way I See It


...for those of you who aren't addicted to the legal stimulants peddled at your neighborhood Starbuck's, the mega-enterprise recently started printing some interesting little thoughts on their omnipresent white cups (more info at www.starbucks.com/wayiseeit).

Anyhow, my local Safeway was contributing to their world domination (the first hit's always free...) by giving out coupons for free grandes. And since the Spiced Pumpkin Lattes are in season, how could I resist?

Back to my point -- the message on my cup was thought-provoking enough for me to carry around the empty cup for these 12 hours until I could share it with you (both of you, ha! I know there isn't anyone reading this!!) Besides, Snapple caps are so much easier to hold onto...

The Way I See it #37
Embrace this right now life while it's dripping, while the flavors are excellently woesome. Take your bites with bravery and boldness sicne the learning and the growing are here in these times, these exact right nows. Capture these times. Hold and kiss them because it will soon be very different.
-- Jill Scott
Musician. Her songs can be heard on Starbucks Hear Music Station, XM Satellite Radio Channel 75.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger TheCatLord said...

aren't those the coolest things?
i love reading those!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home