Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas is coming....

DUH! is it just me, or does it seem to come more quickly each year? ARGH!

I am ALMOST done with the shopping -- if I could figure out what to do or get for DH, that would help. Isn't that pathetic? I am supposedly the person who knows him best, and I am freaking STUMPED! His folks are getting him an amazing telescope he has been wanting for some time -- granted, it is also a graduation gift, but it still pretty much leaves me in the dust!

And, I'm printing my calendars for the grandparents, making those nifty tile thingies and doing magnets for the rest of the family. My side of the family went on a cruise over Thanksgiving week, in lieu of exchanging gifts this year. But since we took over 300 photos among the twelve of us, I want to do some scrapbook & photo-oriented things of course! I think I will wiggle around the "gift embargo" by doing them after the New Year. (That's my story & I'm sticking to it! LOL!)

Quasi-unrelated Side Note -- put The Wiggles on for DD -- and they are singing some VERY religious Christmas carols. I really like them, but I am still surprised, nonetheless. Must be all the hubbub about the "Holiday Shrub" and the like. If there are any Wiggles fans (or unwilling hostages who simply know about them) out there who might be able to explain this curious, yet welcome phenomenon, I'd appreciate it!!

Well, back to work! Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home