Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm the Digi-Gal of the day!

HOW freaking cool is THIS?

Check out this thread at 2Peas. I guess I get another 15 minutes of digi-fame after being on Jen Strange's blog!

That is the best thing that has happened to me in a really long time. (Well, that and my new Pampered Chef product samples arrived today!! woo hoo! My Santa Claus wears a brown suit!! LOL!, But I digress...)

Makes me kind of embarrassed that I don't have more LO's posted!

I have NOT been scrapping much lately ~~ my MIL is very polite about it, but I know she is secretly crawling the walls when she doesn't get her fix of Nora pics! (I have one over-photographed 20 month old daughter; digi-scrapping really helps me keep the out-of-town grandparents caught up with how much freaking cuter she gets every day!)

And although I am still doing lots of shopping, (thanks, Jen Wilson! You know JUST how to get me!!), I probably won't get more LO's done until after I get my &%^#@! taxes done. (The curse of the self employed!!)

And... I have been feeling so totally crummy I haven't been able to get much work-work done ~~ on the one hand, a bad reaction to some meds and on the other, I am either having the worse PMS ever :o( or maybe we are pregnant again :o)

Poor DH is trying to position himself for a promotion so we can afford a house bigger than a shoe box, and I have to go & cry on his voice mail ~~ poor guy!

Anyhow, THANKS AngeDawn, you are a super-sweet-pea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home